Buck’s Gun Rack is a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer capable of firearms transfers (incoming or outgoing) between other licensed dealers including online purchases within the United States.
The cost of an incoming gun transfer is $40, plus the $5.00 background check. Total $45.
Any additional firearms are $25 each.
Incoming Transfers (from another FFL dealer):
- Prior to transfer, please contact us with the following information:
- The name and contact information of the FFL dealer the firearm is being transferred from (including phone number, email, or fax)
- Description of firearm being transferred
- The firearm recipient’s contact information
- Please allow 24 hours for us to process incoming transfers prior to pick-up.
- All incoming transfers require a 3-day wait (excluding holidays and weekends) unless you have a valid Florida Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP). If you do not have a CWP you may come in to fill out the required paperwork prior to us receiving the firearm.
Incoming Transfers (from an individual):
- Federal law does allow an individual without an FFL to ship to an FFL dealer. We will only accept transfers from an individual if it includes a color copy of the valid driver’s license or state issued official I.D. card and contact information of the individual shipping the firearm. We will not release a firearm that does not include this information. This is in addition to the required information above.
- Buck’s will only exchange our FFL with other licensed dealers. If an individual wishes to verify that we have an FFL, click HERE. (1-59-xxx-xx-xx-00228) FFL EZ CHECK
- Outgoing transfers may only be shipped to an FFL dealer. Federal Law prohibits firearms from being shipped directly to your home.
- The cost is $55 for handguns or $75 for long guns, each additional firearm is $50. Firearms being shipped that include a hard case, an additional charge of $40 will apply.
- We will box and insure the firearm for you. $500 of insurance is included, any additional insurance is $1.00 per $100. (DO NOT bring it in pre-packaged)
- We will need the contact information of the receiving FFL dealer as well as the individual that the firearm is being shipped to. (name, address and phone number)